Friday, July 10, 2009

You're just too CHIC & too FUNKY!

I've been on a model binge for the last 48 hours and I have a NEED to work some type of runway (You have NO idea how many times I've strutted across my house and campus these last 2 days...sometimes naked. HAHA). And of course every "model" needs music to walk to. What better song/video than George Michael's "Too Funky." Few other QUEENS have shown as much love to Supermodels as this man and this video has soooo may GORGEOUS models to swoon over. Linda Evangelista (ELEGANT! BEAUTIFUL!), Tyra Banks (Ferocity!), Julie Newmar, Estelle Hallyday, Beverly Peele (They could've AT LEAST shown her face), Nadja Auermann & Emma Sjöberg.

Apparently I'm not the only one who takes great inspiration from this video as Lady Gaga wore the same metallic robot body suit worn by Sjöberg and designed by Thierry Mugler in her video for "Paparazzi."

Side Lipton: Beyonce "Beyonce'd" the motorcylce outfit for her "Sasha Fierce" promotions (Also designed by Mugler & worn by Sjöberg.)

Check out the videos.





*I hope to be as CHIC as her when/if my boyfriend "Chris Brown's" me off of a balcony... j/p*

No comments:

Post a Comment