Sunday, July 5, 2009

WELCOME TO NIC E. ROCK




"Twisted Elegance...It's my belief that we all have the need to feel special/And it's this need that can bring out the best in us, yet the worst in us/This need created 'The Velvet Rope.'"
Janet Jackson - "Interlude: Twisted Elegance"

I created this blog for more than a few reasons; To express my love of music & promote my favorite artists, share random shit that intruiges me, to divulge my experiences, share my LGBT perspective, to share my love of (black) models, etc. But all of that is stained with a certain need to be heard, to be seen. A need to feel as though what I adore is special and relatable to others. With that being said, "Come with me inside, inside my velvet rope." And feel free to enjoy the ride.




I feel as though I should thank someone so I'll thank the bloggers who came before me (especially Chaseology, my kindred blogger). I hope you enjoy my personal perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment