Monday, July 6, 2009

A Letter to Tyra

Dear Tyra,
Hey Tyra. It's me...Nic E...Nic E. Rock. I must say I've been a fan of yours for years now and you have served me FEROCITY for most of that time. But these last few years I've felt as though you've been slipping, honey. And what type of QUEEN would I be if I didn't give you the DeGaGa. All these TYRAdes of yours, drawn out acceptance speeches, narcissistic cries for attention, ill-advised fashions and HORRID, WRETCHED LACE-FRONTS are just tarnishing your image. And I, for one, am saddened by that.

What happened to the days when you pretended to actually care about those silly ANTM girls?




Oops. I meant...






Or when you worked that campaign and magazine trail...with your big ass titty's??












Unedited version HERE

Or when you served the girls on the runway...with your big ass titty's??









Please Ms. Banks...less ego-mania...more FEROCITY. Now I want you (and your big ass titty's) to sit down and think about what I've said...FEROCITY. OUT.

2 comments:

  1. How DARE you insult the QUEEN?! Tyra Banks influences so many of America's women, it is blogicide for you to even think such things. Shame on you Nic-e-rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! When you start your own blog again (What happened to the first one? hmmm? Blogicide maybe?) you can kiss as much of Tyra's ass as you want. Until then shaddup betch and get off her nads!! LoL

    Love ya Rueb!!

    ReplyDelete