Friday, July 31, 2009

Simply Rad

Rad Hourani premiered his new "Rad" collection a few days ago in New York. I must say the collection is very minimalist and simple with a great twist in details. I love the way the shirts, vests and jackets hang over the body and the way that his use of 3 basic colors (black, white and grey) and a few prints meshes the pieces together giving them a slick urban appeal. The boots (for both MEN & WOMEN) are HIGHLY dope. Any man that create heels for men is cool in my book :-]. My only reservation is about the cut of the clothes. While the tops may be versatile in size the shorts and pants may not be fitting for every size (i.e. regular sized people.). But I applaud his collection and his selection of androgynous, wierd, edgy and somewhat diverse models. It's Rad dude.














*LOVE those zippered knees.*


*BOOTS! HEELS for MEN! YAES!*

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment