Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Beauty of Jóga



Over the past several months Björk has become one my absolute favorite artists. I love her bizarre Icelandic ass! I actually came across this song while searching for the sample that Timbaland used in Missy's video "Hit 'Em Wit Da Hee" (Thank you Wikipedia!). As soon as I heard it I fell in love.

Side Lipton: It was actually one of the songs I was mesmerized by after the dissolvement of my "relationship" late last year. The sense of urgency, chaos, and frailty perfectly encompassed my "state of being" at the time (Heartbreak is a BITCH!). Anyhoo here's the original video and a vid of Björk performing the song live on Later With Jools Holland.


Bjork joga
Uploaded by vanallen.



*What the fuck is up with that hand wave thing?!?*

No comments:

Post a Comment