Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ken Dahl - Cousin



I'm a bizarre child and I feel happy when I come across other bizarre & unique people. The other day I was presented with a song by a fellow unique soul, up and coming artist, Ken Dahl. The song tells the (tall) tale of Ken coming across a former lover at a family function and discovering that they are closer than he ever imagined. I can say with all honesty that I've never heard anything like this...well except Prince's song "Sister." The beat is absolutely sick and Ken Dahl's storytelling will have you ROLLING. Check it out and download it here.

Ken Dahl - Cousin

If you wanna hear more from Mr. Dahl himself (and you KNOW you do) check out his MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/kendoll4u. My personal faves are "Flawless", "If This Pussy Could Talk", and "Tomahawk."

No comments:

Post a Comment