Sunday, September 27, 2009

Watch Me, Baby... ;-]



Do you really need anything other than a watch???

Looking at Spanish model, Jon Kortajarena, it's obvious you don't. In the ultra sexy editorial, "Carré Privé," for Vogue Hommes International Kortajarena lubes...I mean...OILS up and strips down to a tiny bath towel as he models some of this season's most luxurious black watches. Photographer, Mikael Jansson, does a fine job of showcasing the watches considering that I actually took the time out from staring at Kortajarena's (sexy) body to look at them. I also love the torn and tattered look of the pages. It really gives them a well "used" look...*wink wink*

Mmmmmm WATCH me daddy...I mean, baby....I mean.....Nipple.... ;-]





*I don't even care that his nipples are hairy...they're still HOT!*






*OMG this is such an orgasm shot...where's my lube???*

No comments:

Post a Comment