Friday, September 18, 2009

The Pretty Boys of Ralph Lauren Spring 2010

Continuing in my love of women's clothing (As if clothing has a gender!)I would sooooo wear this Ralph Lauren outfit...at least from the knee up (And I'm not even a suit kinda guy). I think I'd go with a different shoe/heel, though. Maybe all black or a deep navy. Anyhoo, Ralph Lauren did a great job with this outfit and Chanel wore it oh so well down the runway.






The theme of Ralph Lauren's collection seemed to be midwestern farm style meets blue jean elegance meets refined tomboy fresh. In my opinion he could've done without the blue jean elegance and the midwestern farm look. The real McCoy was in the aforementioned tomboy stylings. It was elegant with a "masculine" edge and I can see anyone (boy, girl, boy/girl, other, neither) wearing those looks.








*I just thought this was one was cute*


See the rest of the collection in the video below.

*Side Lipton: Janet Jackson was sitting front row with the Lauren family. Check her out at the end of the video*

No comments:

Post a Comment