Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lady GaGa's Beautiful & Dirty Love Game w/ Vogue Japan

For this month's issue of Vogue Hommes Japan Lady GaGa gets in front of the lens of photographer, Noboyushi Araki, for the wildly colorful, edgy and most of all, DIRTY editorial, "New Star." I love the bondage concept by stylist, Shun Watanabe, which is also the theme for most of the issue. It's beautiful. It's dirty. It's RICH. Let's play....
"I want to kiss you / But If I do then I might miss you, baby"



"Daddy I'm so sorry / I'm s-s-sorry yeah"



"Don't think too much just bust that STICK / I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"



"You've indicated your interest / I'm educated in sex, yes / And now I want it bad, want it bad"



"I can see you staring there / from across the block / with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your... ;-]"



Bang ! Bang! Baby!

2 comments: