Monday, January 18, 2010

Giuliano Fujiwara FW 2010 Collection

Giuliano Fujiwara's Fall/Winter collection is nothing short of a taste of genius. Fujiwara is all about edgy construction and from his leather jackets, knit sweaters and wool coats to the oddly cut slacks and shorts and even his skirts for men (LOVE IT!) he's created a collection of bold pieces for his customers. Pulling from the world of urban grunge Fujiwara accentuates his collection with splashes of vibrant red, beaded necklaces, leather gloves and chokers, giving his line a provocatively dark edge that's simply alluring. Fujiwara's collection is a masterful blend of casual ease, atypical proportions and dark inspiration and I, for one, am sold on his line.



Check out the rest of Fujiwara's collection HERE

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I SERIOUSLY need some money so I can go buy this collection. I would wear stuff like this all day, if I could.

    ReplyDelete