Monday, November 2, 2009

Wendell Lissimore - The New face Of Hermès

Rising male model, Wendell Lissimore, makes his print debut for Jean Paul Gaultier's Parisian fashion house, Hermès, in their Fall/Winter lookbook. The clothes aren't exactly my style but Wendell is a BEAUTIFUL man and I could look at him all day....and I will. Kudos to the kid for winning over Gaultier and providing a stunning rack (hee hee) for his clothes.





I love the fit of Nico Malleville's suit




I LOVE this yellow sweater. Someone buy it for me...Now!!....please?

3 comments:

  1. His face had to grow on me. For the longest time I couldn't get over his UBER pouty lips. But the man knows how ot look sexy and his body is SICKENING. Now I think he's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wendell is the best black male model out right now!!! just google him and find out for yourself ;) and his lips are naturally heart shaped..yes..he's hptt!!!

    ReplyDelete