Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SADE IS BACK!!!! SADE IS BACK!!!! SADE IS BACK!!!!



THE supergroup of Soul and R&B, Sade, is back with a new album titled Soldier of Love and it's set to be released on Feb 8, 2010. Sade's been working on new material ever since they went into the studio in June and now they're ready to re-enter the scene with the fruits of their labor. No tracks from the record have been leaked but in October musical friend and labelmate, Maxwell, told fans that he'd heard some of Sade's music saying that, "Trust me, it's so monolithic it'll shake you in your shoes!"

As if I even needed Maxwell to co-sign it?! I don't anticipate releases from that many artists. Nor do I buy that many artists music (Times have changed. I'm a broke college student). But Sade is part of that upper echelon of favorite artists that commands my attention and my wallet. I am SALIVATING over this new record. It's been nearly a decade since they've released a full length album and I am HUNGRY for it.

If you don't understand why I love them so much or forgot why you loved them then check out the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment