Friday, November 6, 2009

Victoria's Secret's Newest Angels... ;-)

Introducing, Victoria's Secret's newest line-up of lovely "New Faces"; Emanuela De Paula, Chanel Iman, Lindsay Ellington, Candice Swanepoel and Rosie Hintington-Whiteley.



I've been waiting for De Paula to be signed for years now. This girl is absolutely stunning and her body is BANGING (for a model, that is)!! Good lawd it's BANGING!! Whoooh!!!





I honestly didn't think she had a Victoria's Secret body but I love this girl and I'm game for anything she does. Work that little bitty booty and those itty bitty titties.





....no comment.





This girl's face is HEAVENLY.





I've loved this girl ever since I saw her British Vogue Cover and Burberry campaign, last year. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and those LIPS. Good GOD those lips. This girl is sexy...and that's an understatement.



You'll be seeing a lot of their faces (and boobies) for the next few years. I can't wait to see them strut down the Victoria's Secret runway, this December. Feathers, TITTIES and heels, galore!! Check out a few of the new Angel's in Victoria's Secret's new Miracle push-Up Bra commercial, below.

rr

No comments:

Post a Comment