Thursday, December 31, 2009

You Gave Me The Kiss Of Life

"When I was led to you / I knew you were the one for me / I swear the whole world could feel my heartbeat"

These last few weeks I've felt really in tune with the feelings of my friends. I've listened to them as they've pondered their futures, sat with them as they've spilled their guts, seen them blindly try new things, and watched them as their hearts have broken, like mine once did. I guess you could say it's awakened something inside of me. Over the years it was them helping me to heal from my wounds and now I feel like I've become the big brother, confidant and healer that they once were for me. I feel connected to them. I feel LOVE for them. They helped build me back up to a place of freedom and (self) love and I want to do the same for them. I want them to know that they have someone who loves them because I've seen just how much they love me. I have LOVE and it's their's to share in.

"You wrap me up in / The color of love / You gave me the kiss of life / Kiss of life"



No comments:

Post a Comment