Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Just Say It...I LOVE You

"Don't even say I love you no more / Cause saying how we feel is no longer allowed....Why do we hurt each other? / Why do we push love away?"


Boyz II Men hit the nail right on the head when they asked that question. Why is it so frowned upon to tell another person, "I love you"??? Many people have said it before, that we've conditioned ourselves to let it be an unspoken understanding that the people around us love us. But how many times have any of us felt unloved or lonely amidst masses of friends, family and random people? How many times have we just needed to connect with another human being, to know that we feel something between each other, some form of comfort? How many times have you just needed someone to understand you or accept you? Well damnit, you can pretty much say all of that in 3 words. I...Love...You. I Love You.

That's what I'm going to say to the people that I love, today. I HIGHLY recommend you do the same. If you have love then give it because everybody needs it.



Boyz II Men- Water Runs Dry

CascadingDesire MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment