Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lady GaGa And Her Lovely Monster Tales

I saw this interview on Fuse TV last month and I connected with it so much that I found myself somewhat obsessing with the idea of personal monsters for a week. Everyone has Monsters/fears, especially when it comes to our romantic lives, and looking those Monsters in the eyes and simply acknowledging that they exist is terrifying and embarrassing and ultimately freeing. But part of that terror is the question of whether or not, when the times comes, you'll be able to face your Monsters head on or will you succumb to them as you have in the past. I don't know that anyone really knows until the time arrives. But what I do know is that my Monsters are real and that I'm learning from them. And that's the important thing to take away from all of this, the knowledge of self.







See the rest of GaGa's Fuse TV interview HERE


*Side Lipton: I also love the fact that she mentions that a condom should ALWAYS be used during sexual activity. Release your Monsters and wrap it up.*

No comments:

Post a Comment