Thursday, February 11, 2010

Her Rose Garden

Last year I came across an artist named Erika Rose and her electrifying song "Rose Garden." She had me mesmerized with her soft vocals and had my hips swaying and rolling with her eclectic blend of jazz, rock and flamenco music. However, shortly afterwards my fire for her died and I she fell into my musical limbo. But last night I randomly thought of her and found this video of her clowning around with Alicia Keys. Apparently they've known each other since they were four and Erika's been her co-writer, tour director and project manager for years. What's best though is that Erika is a complete goofball and she can "read" with the best of 'em (QWEENES!!!). She is VILLAINOUS, darling. Absolutely WRETCHED!! Check out the video below and watch her video for her mesmerizing single, "Rose Garden."






No comments:

Post a Comment