Thursday, August 5, 2010

After Sex Convo With Zoe Saldana & Mila Kunis




Last week I watched this movie with my GGF, formerly known as the blogger, Chaseology, and I was pleasantly blown away at how cute, inclusive and amazing this movie was. After Sex is a film that centers on the conversations that people have with each other after they've had sex. The movie focuses on six couples of all different sexualities and backgrounds and ranges in content from heartfelt drama to hilarious comedy. In the clip above is a segment of the film focusing on the same sex relationship between two roommates, played by Zoe Saldana and Mila Kunis. One is a heterosexual who enjoys getting "head" while the other is questioning her sexuality and likes giving "head." Now I'm quite gay but after watching this clip I can say with all honesty that I would gladly watch these two "explore" their sexuality any day of the week. Besides this steamy bit of hot same-sex action, this movie is filled with great stories, hot bodies, and thought-provoking themes about love, gender and sex. I highly recommend this. Watch the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment