Sunday, August 30, 2009

Diversity Stripped

It looks like everybody wants to jump on the race bandwagon next month...and from the looks of this cover I definitely wanna jump this guy's bones. The French gay lifestyle magazine, PREF, is devoting their upcoming September issue to the topic of social diversity and acceptance within France's borders. What better way to bring up this topic than to put one of New York's HOTTEST latin model's, Nelson Nieves, right smack dab on the cover, in the NUDE...YAES!

*Side Lipton: Aren't his tattoo's HOT???*


The issue doesn't come out till September 4th (in France) and I can't read/speak French but I'm definitely intruiged...and not just because Nelson is deliciously sexy and I've been on his jock for years now. I'm sincerely intruiged by the idea of social diversity in France...really, I am!

If you wanna know more about PREF magazine or pre-order your copy of next month's issue then check out their website
http://www.prefmag.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment